Laplace Technologies Limited started operations in July 07 2007, and was fully incorporated in September 05 2007 to carry on business as Telecommunication Engineering Service Company with special focus on Technology design and development, Implementation and support, Consulting and utilization training.
Our strong understanding of the telecommunication on–demand solutions and our in-depth experience in the mobile communication sector give us the competitive strength in the market. From Radio Access, Transport and Core network, we are fluent in the latest technologies and in tune with the evolution in the mobile communication arena. We bring local knowledge to our clients, offering innovative solutions, insight into cutting-edge developments, and delivering unpararrel speedy solutions that increase business efficiency.
- Experienced Management and Technical Teams that have previously occupied senior positions at leading telecom operators, vendors and managed service providers.
- Highly technical and service oriented culture with excellent customer relationships
- Established track working with the major vendors-Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, as Supplier of E2ETelecoms Engineering Services, including Network Planning, Survey & Design; Radio Access, Transport & Core network implementation and commissioning; Radio Network Optimization; Energy Systems Implementation, OFC Infrastructures development and implementation, Turnkey Site Build, Operation & Maintenance (Managed Service model) and Manpower Resourcing.
- Well recognized talent pool and with in-house training capabilities through Laplace Telecoms Academy
- Private Equity backed with strong corporate governance.
- Direct employee strength of 250+ within Nigeria, Ghana, Coted Voire and Cameroun operations, including RNP & RNO Engineers, Equipment installation and Commission engineers, Drive Testing, Transmission and Civil design and survey engineers, Project and Account managers. Indirect/Contractual employees are over 500 people.
- Successfully executed high profile projects within Nigeria, Ghana and Cameroun across all operators namely MTN, Globacom, EMTS, Airtel, Starcomms, Multilinks, Visafone, Oduatel, etc.